Your male strength and activity will be renewed again.

Lindsey Metz operativemh26 at aum-online.com
Tue Apr 28 03:36:20 PDT 2009

remember how i was so proud that my room was clean and i was knitting well i still am

breakfast i always have two eggs and salsa always i dont really get sick of it and it would really stink if i did because theres not a lot out there for breakfast actually when you are at your ideal weight and ovulating regularly you can have any kind of whole grain hot cereal without a problem you know steel cut oats etc i am not quite there yet berries and grapes are pretty low on the glycemic index and i have those too oh and i love cottage cheese with fruit

plan to be surprised

all kits are shipped phew

i spent a few years calming down my teen angst and attempting to grow up i loved san luis obispo i was ready to chill there for good

more earrings get yours here

she is my best babysitter for cate she takes turns with me putting cate to bed and being her pillow

i couldnt find a video of him performing it but listen to the lyrics

and that made me think of all the insomniatic nights that she stayed up with me and mirrored my every move and snuggled me right out of my anxiety into dreamland long after grant and cate had drifted off

women who have these hormonal issues typically carry alot of weight around the middle (due to the out of control insulin and resultant too high of testosterone) and a high protein and fiber diet combined with low carbs really helps with that an added benefit is that these types of foods are so filling and you avoid the highs and crashes that people with blood sugar problems live by

Off to the kindergarten valentine party

different boyfriends came and went through all this some i thought i could marry some i was mad at myself for hanging around some that broke my heart

i spent a few hours organizing my yarn and needles into that armoire

one more thought about best friends

Taking the valentines happy girl

do you have to be obsessed with yarn and needles and hooks like i am to think that is the most inviting little space youve ever seen

with that heres the stuff i eat salad with chicken a different salad with chicken repeat repeat this is the hard thing about it not a ton of delicious options im kind of kidding ive found a few other yummy things too