A Clearly Good Marketing Plan

Lincoln Holman shikokuy46 at platformstudio.com
Mon Apr 27 04:46:37 PDT 2009

and totally not what you are supposed to be eating

she'll be here friday and saturday april 3rd and 4th, and she'll be taking appointments for all day/ night both days at my house.

i love that she's an expert knitter and yet chooses to create very simple pieces;

i am not going to worry...about a thing.

happy happy days.

i am so grateful for quiet time with the scriptures.

with the sun streaming in

and a delicious coke.

What are your tips for clearing clutter so you can focus on such a project as sewing?" well mary, let me answer your question by showing you some examples of how i deal with clutter in different areas of my home:

in a tiny town in idaho

have a happy st. patrick's day.

i mean, look at her hair.

but so worth it.

you sit at the counter

there's a tiny restaurant

mostly i just stinking LOVE knitting.

i found that amazing old shirt (we're big fans) at the thrift store for $1 and it's so soft.

let's give a hand to the world, for everything it can do!!

the ms craft dept was featured in an article, and their personal crafting projects were shown.

wooohoooo!"