On-the-Fly Creativity

Johnathon Patton driedgk5 at poderenlinea.com
Sun Apr 26 09:07:55 PDT 2009

2. to keep the bedrooms clear i throw all the dirty laundry in the laundry room and shut the door. out of sight, out of mind!

you've gotta love people with humor like that.

they make me smile every day.

she's cute

i LOVE this picture and am so inspired to keep the needles moving.

(i hate in quilting and knitting and sewing when the designs get all fancy just because they can).

and you eat with your sunglasses on

let's give a hand to the world, for everything it can do!!

4. i don't worry about a little "creative clutter" in cate's room. i say, a good dress up/ barbie mess day better than watching tv all afternoon, right? pretty soon i will just put my 'kerchief on again and go to town. (yes, that is what cate's room looks like again, just over a month after the big clean. i tell you, i'm fighting a losing battle with that girl). does that answer your question, mary? i hope it helps! wink.

and totally not what you are supposed to be eating

i am excited about my new running shoes.

and i love it (thanks, coco).

with the sun streaming in

back in a few days

my happy plans for this evening include knitting and watching two favorite movies: far and away followed by tristan and isolde.

she wears birkenstocks to fashion shows.

she's amazing.

i am trying to be a patient, kind mom.

i am blocking my two latest projects today and will show them tomorrow.

mostly i just stinking LOVE knitting.