What You Can Learn From Starbucks' Mistakes

Heidi Phelps drugstores1 at ra-birm.com
Sun Apr 26 06:40:03 PDT 2009

what an adventure it is

i think they are so cute i love her litte handwriting and she is beyond excited to pass them out some other projects she and i looked at but didnt get around to (of course) from martha (of course)

off to the kindergarten valentines day party

i spent a few hours organizing my yarn and needles into that armoire

she didnt want to print off her name- signing was a must

my room is clean and im knitting

we lived on a corner in a typical oc tract neighborhood

it transported me back in time to simpler sunnier days and its been making really happy to stare at today

where are neighborhoods like that anymore with bushes big enough to hide in and kids that go around the block together all afternoon and normal sized houses and the old winkfields next door ok i dont need the winkfields but id sure love to give my kids the rest

just a phone call one night she had an aneurysm and although this was a surprise of the worst kind it was the most spiritual time of my life much good and understanding has come through that loss

remember how i was so proud that my room was clean and i was knitting well i still am

me 1982

i got a lot emails about what i eat and how it effects pcos- so i hope you dont mind if i just answer all the questions here instead of going through each email

all the sudden im 30 i thought id be driving a mini van full of kids and happily decorating my own home but life has shown me again that i am not in control and as i wait for more children and a sense of being settled

one thing i enjoy about facebook is the old pictures that friends and fam upload to walk down memory lane together with you

1 make stuff  knit 2 april 3 fond of 4 Crochet Stack 5 noon  8 6 layering 7 7mos 8 afternoon 9 sleepy mama 10 waiting for me 11 Theres only one captain on this boat 12 Very Special Scarves 13 Michelle Williams ♥ 14 new drawing corner 15 the other side 16 Untitled 17 pride and joy 18 steven alan imitation 19 atthestove 20 Untitled 21 film207 22 hi 23 Working 24 Lashes 25 s t i l l  morning quiet time 26 anthem for a 17 year-old girl 27 Untitled 28 reasons for staying 29 Untitled 30 book girl 31 Untitled 32 ships ahoy 33 juk box 34  35 grapefruit & new curtains 36 gams

how have you been surprised what can i say

let me preface this by saying that there is no one size fits all eating plan for someone with hormonal issues for some women cysts irregular cycles lack of ovulation and too much testosterone and its effects are directly related to bad insulin regulation in their body for these women they may be able to restore better regularity with avoiding blood sugar spikes by not eating carbohydrates therefore eliminating the insulin problem that is why so many women can conceive with metformin or glucophage because these medicines work at that level

dinner i kind of snack or have a lunch type meal again dinner is tricky because i still need to prepare dinner for my family so i do but im not super hungry at night so i just eat whatever broccoli a little of what theyre having or snacky stuff or chicken wings or crispy thin crust pizza but i always end the day with a low carb ice cream bar

and as ive been laying in my misery ive been thinking a lot about that penny and just how lonely id be if she wasnt there with me