Inspiration from the Swat Team

Eldon Pritchard englandb9 at legacy-texas.com
Sun Apr 26 04:14:53 PDT 2009

cate did you love disney games on the computer when you were five

lunch whole wheat pita with tuna or deli meat or a big salad with grilled chicken

i have never been an animal person i swore id never have a dog who wants to pick up poop not me but somehow in my baby hungry weakness i was convinced to relent by the other two mccalebs who said they desperately needed a puppy fine whatever just take care of her and pick up the poop

well just as we were making preparations to get moving grant was granted that job he wanted right here in utah i guess were staying put (sorry shellie i wanted to live by you and drive to see ray and the beach on weekends real bad)

and then suddenly and to my surprise i met and married the man i had no idea i was dreaming of but he was perfect for me and better than anything i had imagined or sought after before

she follows me around all day just in case she might be needed for something anything cute little penny is just a wee dog but she feels strongly that part of her duty is to scare the crap out of anyone who gets near our house just so they know no one is going to mess with her family not on her watch she is undeterred by bigger animals and scary men- they all get yelled at to stay away

did anyone else sustain life with saltines from the ages of 13-17

i was born in orange county where my parents had lived in the same house for like 20 years they had both lived in so cal all their lives

a conversation today

i have been laying in bed sick since monday it seems to be getting worse by the day not better i am so irritated and antsy i miss my family and i want to clean my house

a few months in the life of this infertile girl

and i think im done cutting kits for a while

this week i am getting all my ducks in a row so that this weekend i can hole up and sew myself some desperately needed skirts for church and summer

Taking the valentines happy girl

i never thought life would then take me to utah to attend byu and then off to serve as a missionary for a year and a half but it did and it was hardest most surprising most rewarding experience of my life

if you eat like this people will give you crap because its so not trendy anymore but if it will help a woman who would do anything to ovulate and conceive do that (and i know personally quite a few that this was the key for) then who cares what anyone says and jennifer aniston doesnt eat carbs so there

dear anne shirley its been a long time since i last wrote but i need your advice i am planning a primary activity for this spring since our theme for the year is my eternal family and we like to have our activities point the children to what they are learning i thought it might be nice if we have a picnic on or near the grounds of the mt timpanogos temple and let them bask in the beauty of that place and reflect on the importance of their own eternal family

me um we didnt have computers in our homes then

i thought id live there forever one day when i was 12 my dad quit his job and we moved to lake tahoe it rocked my stable world

he is the perfect mix to me of blues and folk and funk and feeling