Glad You Could Make It!

Ferdinand Montoya beckoneddsd41 at musicchoice.com
Sun Apr 26 01:02:48 PDT 2009

acre of land is my favorite song of his

Ill show you what ive been working on soon- theyre presents and i have to give them away first have a nice monday

and how every plan ive ever made has been reconstructed into something harder and better than what i laid out as my own agenda

ready to share the love

say hi to gilbert and the kids with love km

remember when the weather was warm and we would go to the park when daddy got home from work and we would bring homemade bread and fruit to eat for dinner and we would be drenched in golden light and the cousins would come meet us for some wild rides down the slide

a conversation today

i thought id live there forever one day when i was 12 my dad quit his job and we moved to lake tahoe it rocked my stable world

the girl loves a project i mean LOVES it was like so fun to her to print them off plan how she wanted to present them go to the store for candy sign and put them together she just bossed me around and made sure i tied the string right

remember how i was so proud that my room was clean and i was knitting well i still am

he is the perfect mix to me of blues and folk and funk and feeling

at 18 i planned to live the tahoe hippie life forever one day i felt compelled i knew it i just had to leave i packed up my car and moved to the central coast

it made me happy

i remember that too it was really fun i hope it gets warm again real soon i cant wait to go to the park again with you two love mom

we gave the universe one out- if grant found a job he loved before springtime wed stay put even though we wanted to go to cali really bad and even though grant had been looking for a different job for a long time

how have you been surprised what can i say

but the pattern is still available

but the commonality between each experience was- it was out of my hands i occasionally fell in love with someone who couldnt be had i occasionally had to run from someone who wouldnt let me go

my room is clean and im knitting

i was born in orange county where my parents had lived in the same house for like 20 years they had both lived in so cal all their lives