Women secrets have been revealed!

Agustin Castle backstrokedjb91 at goldcrestinsurance.com
Sat Apr 25 17:18:53 PDT 2009

it makes me too happy drawers full of yarn too glorious

1 make stuff  knit 2 april 3 fond of 4 Crochet Stack 5 noon  8 6 layering 7 7mos 8 afternoon 9 sleepy mama 10 waiting for me 11 Theres only one captain on this boat 12 Very Special Scarves 13 Michelle Williams ♥ 14 new drawing corner 15 the other side 16 Untitled 17 pride and joy 18 steven alan imitation 19 atthestove 20 Untitled 21 film207 22 hi 23 Working 24 Lashes 25 s t i l l  morning quiet time 26 anthem for a 17 year-old girl 27 Untitled 28 reasons for staying 29 Untitled 30 book girl 31 Untitled 32 ships ahoy 33 juk box 34  35 grapefruit & new curtains 36 gams

we gave the universe one out- if grant found a job he loved before springtime wed stay put even though we wanted to go to cali really bad and even though grant had been looking for a different job for a long time

remember how i was so proud that my room was clean and i was knitting well i still am

i swear nothing makes me happier than a peaceful space and some needles

women who have these hormonal issues typically carry alot of weight around the middle (due to the out of control insulin and resultant too high of testosterone) and a high protein and fiber diet combined with low carbs really helps with that an added benefit is that these types of foods are so filling and you avoid the highs and crashes that people with blood sugar problems live by

i love all the sweet artistically talented bloggers that offer free downloads around holidays for us readers

from anthro

me um we didnt have disney games when i was five

cate (incredulously) what were you a child of adam and eve

i think they are so cute i love her litte handwriting and she is beyond excited to pass them out some other projects she and i looked at but didnt get around to (of course) from martha (of course)

and then that got me thinking that really its not just while laying in bed that she is watching out for me

feeling so inspired

it transported me back in time to simpler sunnier days and its been making really happy to stare at today

i went to the fabric store tonight in search of prints to make some new spring scarves with some will probably end up in the shop too i just love this look also i love toast (the catalog and the cooked bread)

messes are piling up around me making it hard to relax and get well i cant cuddle grant or cate- they need to stay well- so they are steering clear of me i am bored and tired and achy