Invite. Engage. Inoculate.

Elaine Singleton redolenceso4356 at qi-ideas.com
Sat Apr 25 20:38:47 PDT 2009

good news!

i always enjoy knitting lacy stuff but this pattern was especially fun, super easy, and portable.

i am trying to be a patient, kind mom.

i am going to turn on some good music and choose to be happy.

but then again, we looove roadtrips.

2. to keep the bedrooms clear i throw all the dirty laundry in the laundry room and shut the door. out of sight, out of mind!

Coco

my sister and hair stylist, coco, is coming to utah county once again to meet our hair needs.

she never looks like a senator from krypton on the red carpet.

the best part of dinner was the irish soda bread- it was so so good, and it's really easy to make.

may you always have courage to take a chance and never find frogs in your underpants.

she'll be here friday and saturday april 3rd and 4th, and she'll be taking appointments for all day/ night both days at my house.

i am so grateful for quiet time with the scriptures.

corned beef is cheap meat, a head of cabbage is less than 50 cents, and i bet you have all the ingredients for the bread in your cupboard. you should make this meal tonight!

see you then!

mostly i just stinking LOVE knitting.

i mean, look at her hair.

it's definately worth the long drive,

when you need to be home, may you find your way.

doesn't she look like lucy from chronicles of narnia?