Subject Lines: Tell, Don't Sell

Shirley Rasmussen notch at macocorporation.com
Sat Apr 25 19:02:39 PDT 2009

refined sugar will be your enemy till you die

i swear nothing makes me happier than a peaceful space and some needles

i remember that too it was really fun i hope it gets warm again real soon i cant wait to go to the park again with you two love mom

dinner i kind of snack or have a lunch type meal again dinner is tricky because i still need to prepare dinner for my family so i do but im not super hungry at night so i just eat whatever broccoli a little of what theyre having or snacky stuff or chicken wings or crispy thin crust pizza but i always end the day with a low carb ice cream bar

grant and i listened and danced to his music on valentines day

they make me happy

i was born in orange county where my parents had lived in the same house for like 20 years they had both lived in so cal all their lives

say hi to gilbert and the kids with love km

from anthro

confession  i miss saved by the bell

i spent a few hours organizing my yarn and needles into that armoire

the girl loves a project i mean LOVES it was like so fun to her to print them off plan how she wanted to present them go to the store for candy sign and put them together she just bossed me around and made sure i tied the string right

do you have to be obsessed with yarn and needles and hooks like i am to think that is the most inviting little space youve ever seen

Off to the kindergarten valentine party

different boyfriends came and went through all this some i thought i could marry some i was mad at myself for hanging around some that broke my heart

a little note for my valentine

Taking the valentines happy girl

im loving babies & mamas sunshine happy rooms and cool colors

he is the perfect mix to me of blues and folk and funk and feeling

cause that would make me happy