Stick to the Script!

Rosalyn Macias overhaulinghv03 at quadrantcosmetics.com
Sat Apr 25 01:20:54 PDT 2009

i am not going to worry...about a thing.

we are happily enjoying being able to play outside again.

really, cate is also mexican, japanese, native american, swiss, and a lot more- a true american- so we actually have a lot of family history travelling to do, but i really love the romantic beauty of ireland, and have always been drawn to that part of the world. plus i really love corned beef.

(so is corned beef if you've never tried it).

doesn't she look like lucy from chronicles of narnia?

the ms craft dept was featured in an article, and their personal crafting projects were shown.

they make me smile every day.

i am blocking my two latest projects today and will show them tomorrow.

and it's so yummy

may you always have courage to take a chance and never find frogs in your underpants.

have a happy st. patrick's day.

i love the comments i get from all of you.

and you are happy.

i am trying to be a patient, kind mom.

2. to keep the bedrooms clear i throw all the dirty laundry in the laundry room and shut the door. out of sight, out of mind!

when you need to be home, may you find your way.

happy happy days.

my happy little life

pps- our topic of convo for the night was this article from the wall street journal.

i am determined to get the house clean so i can relax and sew tomorrow.