Oh, Count the Ways You Can Annoy a Journalist

Mattie Madden impotenteb8 at ph.moog.com
Fri Apr 24 20:06:12 PDT 2009

i swear nothing makes me happier than a peaceful space and some needles

she didnt want to print off her name- signing was a must

refined sugar will be your enemy till you die

how have you been surprised what can i say

i never thought life would then take me to utah to attend byu and then off to serve as a missionary for a year and a half but it did and it was hardest most surprising most rewarding experience of my life

what do you look for in a best friend

cate did you love disney games on the computer when you were five

valentines day preparations

but the pattern is still available

1 luce 2 Untitled 3 Working 4 Stove Top

i couldnt find a video of him performing it but listen to the lyrics

off to the kindergarten valentines day party

and then i realized i love her so much

grant and i listened and danced to his music on valentines day

confession  i miss saved by the bell

goal peaceful nights productive days

and i cheat like alot well usually i ease up on weekends but i feel so crappy and bloated again that i cant wait to start eating right on monday but i have kind of had to tell myself this is just the new lifestyle and if i want to indulge every now and again im going to cause id rather die than not be able to have some chips and guac or a slice of cake every now and again so if i eat like this 90% of the time then ive noticed that my body or the scale doesnt mind if i wander in my choices a bit the other 10% exercising everyday helps with this too i feel like its a great trade off- feeling great and a regular period for a little self control

hey my little family

cate what did you play on the computer then

Quilt kits finally all done