service message

USAA USAA.Web.Services at customermail.usaa.com
Fri Apr 24 14:24:55 PDT 2009

To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add USAA.Web.Services at customermail.usaa.com to your address book.

Confirmation Form  Online Security Guarantee   Dear USAA Customer,We would like to inform you that we have released a new version of USAA Confirmation Form. This form is required to be completed by all USAA customers. Please use the button below in order to access the form:
Access USAA Confrmation FormThank you,
USAA

 Please do not reply to this e-mail. To send a secure message to USAA, please contact us.

Privacy Promise
USAA, 9800 Fredericksburg Road, San Antonio, Texas 78288
USAA means United Services Automobile Association and its insurance, banking, investment and other
 companies. Banks Member FDIC. Investments provided by USAA Investment Management Company
 and USAA Financial Advisors Inc., both registered broker dealers.
66661-1208