Pepsi's Scheme Fails Taste Test

Johnnie Belcher fingernailq05 at legalworks.com
Fri Apr 24 08:53:59 PDT 2009

grant and i listened and danced to his music on valentines day

i spent a few years calming down my teen angst and attempting to grow up i loved san luis obispo i was ready to chill there for good

more earrings get yours here

acre of land is my favorite song of his

plan to be surprised

if you eat like this people will give you crap because its so not trendy anymore but if it will help a woman who would do anything to ovulate and conceive do that (and i know personally quite a few that this was the key for) then who cares what anyone says and jennifer aniston doesnt eat carbs so there

i have never been an animal person i swore id never have a dog who wants to pick up poop not me but somehow in my baby hungry weakness i was convinced to relent by the other two mccalebs who said they desperately needed a puppy fine whatever just take care of her and pick up the poop

me 1982

remember how i was so proud that my room was clean and i was knitting well i still am

where are neighborhoods like that anymore with bushes big enough to hide in and kids that go around the block together all afternoon and normal sized houses and the old winkfields next door ok i dont need the winkfields but id sure love to give my kids the rest

and again when you are at a good weight and having regular cycles you can absolutely add in a lot more whole wheat and whole grain foods as well as all fruits and vegetables and other good carbs like beans if your cycles get a little kooky or you gain weight thats when you know you need to reduce again

cate and i went through some of the free options around the web for valentines to download and print

and as ive been laying in my misery ive been thinking a lot about that penny and just how lonely id be if she wasnt there with me

i am given glimpses of the why and the good and the reasons and the plan the bigger picture and the necessity for some to not fit the mold

even more obsessed with flickr than usual of late

ten months after we were married i was a stay at home mom living the student life again while grant went back to school a few months later another unplanned event- my mom passed away suddenly

the girl loves a project i mean LOVES it was like so fun to her to print them off plan how she wanted to present them go to the store for candy sign and put them together she just bossed me around and made sure i tied the string right

lunch whole wheat pita with tuna or deli meat or a big salad with grilled chicken

with that heres the stuff i eat salad with chicken a different salad with chicken repeat repeat this is the hard thing about it not a ton of delicious options im kind of kidding ive found a few other yummy things too

you love him too right