Don,t let your body turn into the home of cellulitis

Monica Mcgrath baitsh at wagyu-kobe-beef-wagyuzucht-rottal.com
Fri Apr 24 00:58:38 PDT 2009

even more obsessed with flickr than usual of late

i have never been an animal person i swore id never have a dog who wants to pick up poop not me but somehow in my baby hungry weakness i was convinced to relent by the other two mccalebs who said they desperately needed a puppy fine whatever just take care of her and pick up the poop

like this one for instance my older brother uploaded it while reminiscing about the old buggie he rebuilt in the 80s

i spent a few years calming down my teen angst and attempting to grow up i loved san luis obispo i was ready to chill there for good

and how every plan ive ever made has been reconstructed into something harder and better than what i laid out as my own agenda

i swear nothing makes me happier than a peaceful space and some needles

all kits are shipped phew

from toast

my problem dear anne is that it is 2009 kids dont like to get all fussied up anymore and i dont think they would go to the trouble of making up stories about lost broaches to be able to go to a silly church picnic in my mind the little girls are wearing spring dresses and holding parasols with their gloved hands while the boys are eating biscuits and drinking homemade rootbeer with their hats and suspenders on but i live in a dreamland where i want everything stylized i know you understand me anne

more earrings get yours here

1 make stuff  knit 2 april 3 fond of 4 Crochet Stack 5 noon  8 6 layering 7 7mos 8 afternoon 9 sleepy mama 10 waiting for me 11 Theres only one captain on this boat 12 Very Special Scarves 13 Michelle Williams ♥ 14 new drawing corner 15 the other side 16 Untitled 17 pride and joy 18 steven alan imitation 19 atthestove 20 Untitled 21 film207 22 hi 23 Working 24 Lashes 25 s t i l l  morning quiet time 26 anthem for a 17 year-old girl 27 Untitled 28 reasons for staying 29 Untitled 30 book girl 31 Untitled 32 ships ahoy 33 juk box 34  35 grapefruit & new curtains 36 gams

let me explain Buoy

it made me happy

valentines day preparations

and i think im done cutting kits for a while

from anthro

did anyone else sustain life with saltines from the ages of 13-17