A Super Bowl Strategy That Paid Off

Michelle Faulk smuggingb6 at mercedes-herten.com
Fri Apr 24 04:53:32 PDT 2009

we gave the universe one out- if grant found a job he loved before springtime wed stay put even though we wanted to go to cali really bad and even though grant had been looking for a different job for a long time

and as ive been laying in my misery ive been thinking a lot about that penny and just how lonely id be if she wasnt there with me

well just as we were making preparations to get moving grant was granted that job he wanted right here in utah i guess were staying put (sorry shellie i wanted to live by you and drive to see ray and the beach on weekends real bad)

you love him too right

do you have to be obsessed with yarn and needles and hooks like i am to think that is the most inviting little space youve ever seen

im loving babies & mamas sunshine happy rooms and cool colors

goal peaceful nights productive days

and again when you are at a good weight and having regular cycles you can absolutely add in a lot more whole wheat and whole grain foods as well as all fruits and vegetables and other good carbs like beans if your cycles get a little kooky or you gain weight thats when you know you need to reduce again

grant and i talked last fall about wanting to take control and own a home and make some of our dreams a reality so we planned to move back to california for some opportunities there

more earrings get yours here

what do you look for in a best friend

cause that would make me happy

messes are piling up around me making it hard to relax and get well i cant cuddle grant or cate- they need to stay well- so they are steering clear of me i am bored and tired and achy

how have you been surprised what can i say

Ill show you what ive been working on soon- theyre presents and i have to give them away first have a nice monday

isnt life surprising i was laying awake thinking last night about how different my life has gone then what i thought (in a good way)

i have never been an animal person i swore id never have a dog who wants to pick up poop not me but somehow in my baby hungry weakness i was convinced to relent by the other two mccalebs who said they desperately needed a puppy fine whatever just take care of her and pick up the poop

valentines day preparations

me um we didnt have computers in our homes then

my room is clean and im knitting