Is Your Newsletter a Must-Read?

Faith Higgins alchemistsao9 at phytoceane.com
Thu Apr 23 13:18:21 PDT 2009

confession  i miss saved by the bell

my room is clean and im knitting

i have never been an animal person i swore id never have a dog who wants to pick up poop not me but somehow in my baby hungry weakness i was convinced to relent by the other two mccalebs who said they desperately needed a puppy fine whatever just take care of her and pick up the poop

remember when the weather was warm and we would go to the park when daddy got home from work and we would bring homemade bread and fruit to eat for dinner and we would be drenched in golden light and the cousins would come meet us for some wild rides down the slide

Yummy fabric ready to ship

i swear nothing makes me happier than a peaceful space and some needles

i couldnt find a video of him performing it but listen to the lyrics

one thing i enjoy about facebook is the old pictures that friends and fam upload to walk down memory lane together with you

from toast

what do you look for in a best friend

acre of land is my favorite song of his

i bet that block is not nearly as big as i remember it being but i remember it being quite a trip

did anyone else sustain life with saltines from the ages of 13-17

isnt life surprising i was laying awake thinking last night about how different my life has gone then what i thought (in a good way)

this week i am getting all my ducks in a row so that this weekend i can hole up and sew myself some desperately needed skirts for church and summer

cate and i went through some of the free options around the web for valentines to download and print

he is the perfect mix to me of blues and folk and funk and feeling

and again when you are at a good weight and having regular cycles you can absolutely add in a lot more whole wheat and whole grain foods as well as all fruits and vegetables and other good carbs like beans if your cycles get a little kooky or you gain weight thats when you know you need to reduce again

the deal with pcos and carbs

i thought id live there forever one day when i was 12 my dad quit his job and we moved to lake tahoe it rocked my stable world