Seal Your Pitch with a Kiss

Ralph Mcginnis departsf5 at jubileetravel.com
Thu Apr 23 19:41:17 PDT 2009

we lived on a corner in a typical oc tract neighborhood

lunch whole wheat pita with tuna or deli meat or a big salad with grilled chicken

guess what i finally put in the shop

and as ive been laying in my misery ive been thinking a lot about that penny and just how lonely id be if she wasnt there with me

me 1982

me um we didnt have computers in our homes then

all day the kids hung out at that corner played on that grass got drinks out of that hose went through the secret passage way in the juniper bushes and only left the area to go around the block over and over again sometimes it was on bikes with banana seats sometimes roller skates sometimes big wheels sometimes walking even occasionally on skateboards with cardboard boxes on them (our cars)

i was born in orange county where my parents had lived in the same house for like 20 years they had both lived in so cal all their lives

i will i will i will please hold me accountable if you dont see the results posted next week the inspiration pieces

the girl loves a project i mean LOVES it was like so fun to her to print them off plan how she wanted to present them go to the store for candy sign and put them together she just bossed me around and made sure i tied the string right

isnt life surprising i was laying awake thinking last night about how different my life has gone then what i thought (in a good way)

1 make stuff  knit 2 april 3 fond of 4 Crochet Stack 5 noon  8 6 layering 7 7mos 8 afternoon 9 sleepy mama 10 waiting for me 11 Theres only one captain on this boat 12 Very Special Scarves 13 Michelle Williams ♥ 14 new drawing corner 15 the other side 16 Untitled 17 pride and joy 18 steven alan imitation 19 atthestove 20 Untitled 21 film207 22 hi 23 Working 24 Lashes 25 s t i l l  morning quiet time 26 anthem for a 17 year-old girl 27 Untitled 28 reasons for staying 29 Untitled 30 book girl 31 Untitled 32 ships ahoy 33 juk box 34  35 grapefruit & new curtains 36 gams

dear anne shirley its been a long time since i last wrote but i need your advice i am planning a primary activity for this spring since our theme for the year is my eternal family and we like to have our activities point the children to what they are learning i thought it might be nice if we have a picnic on or near the grounds of the mt timpanogos temple and let them bask in the beauty of that place and reflect on the importance of their own eternal family

it made me happy

seriously though my closest friends are fun real and honest good entertaining in love with life a little crazy down to earth deep and incapable of bs

cate did you love disney games on the computer when you were five

say hi to gilbert and the kids with love km

i am given glimpses of the why and the good and the reasons and the plan the bigger picture and the necessity for some to not fit the mold

i look for girls with purses that compliment mine

im just obsessed with him