A Clearly Good Marketing Plan

Etta Dahl widenessa31 at nanyangtextile.com
Thu Apr 23 08:29:56 PDT 2009

i have never been an animal person i swore id never have a dog who wants to pick up poop not me but somehow in my baby hungry weakness i was convinced to relent by the other two mccalebs who said they desperately needed a puppy fine whatever just take care of her and pick up the poop

lunch whole wheat pita with tuna or deli meat or a big salad with grilled chicken

i swear nothing makes me happier than a peaceful space and some needles

i had a really tumultuous teenager-hood i was a happy and smart little kid it was surprising when so much angst welled up inside me

and then that got me thinking that really its not just while laying in bed that she is watching out for me

remember how i was so proud that my room was clean and i was knitting well i still am

what a few hours on a sunny day can do for you

from toast

but let me tell you thats not how it will really go i imagine most kids will want to stay home and play computer games but their moms will make them come and so theyll grudgingly put on a some church pants and skirts so i was wondering if you could help me know how to bring the romance back into our modern life its not really that important no matter the dress or the menu we just want the kids to come to feel the spirit of the temple but its like you said anne when you dont use your imagination to make life beautiful how much you miss

(but honestly i dont snack alot when you eat so much protein you dont get hungry as often through the day)

ten months after we were married i was a stay at home mom living the student life again while grant went back to school a few months later another unplanned event- my mom passed away suddenly

all the sudden im 30 i thought id be driving a mini van full of kids and happily decorating my own home but life has shown me again that i am not in control and as i wait for more children and a sense of being settled

we gave the universe one out- if grant found a job he loved before springtime wed stay put even though we wanted to go to cali really bad and even though grant had been looking for a different job for a long time

the girl loves a project i mean LOVES it was like so fun to her to print them off plan how she wanted to present them go to the store for candy sign and put them together she just bossed me around and made sure i tied the string right

what im listening to this morningagain

let me explain Buoy

at 18 i planned to live the tahoe hippie life forever one day i felt compelled i knew it i just had to leave i packed up my car and moved to the central coast

ok its hard to stop i love every song

they make me happy

breakfast i always have two eggs and salsa always i dont really get sick of it and it would really stink if i did because theres not a lot out there for breakfast actually when you are at your ideal weight and ovulating regularly you can have any kind of whole grain hot cereal without a problem you know steel cut oats etc i am not quite there yet berries and grapes are pretty low on the glycemic index and i have those too oh and i love cottage cheese with fruit