It's Time to Socialize, People!

Karl Hanna benedictw00 at networkinsight.com
Thu Apr 23 09:24:58 PDT 2009

all the sudden im 30 i thought id be driving a mini van full of kids and happily decorating my own home but life has shown me again that i am not in control and as i wait for more children and a sense of being settled

i went to the fabric store tonight in search of prints to make some new spring scarves with some will probably end up in the shop too i just love this look also i love toast (the catalog and the cooked bread)

just a phone call one night she had an aneurysm and although this was a surprise of the worst kind it was the most spiritual time of my life much good and understanding has come through that loss

off to the kindergarten valentines day party

i spent a few hours organizing my yarn and needles into that armoire

but the commonality between each experience was- it was out of my hands i occasionally fell in love with someone who couldnt be had i occasionally had to run from someone who wouldnt let me go

i was born in orange county where my parents had lived in the same house for like 20 years they had both lived in so cal all their lives

you love him too right

do you have to be obsessed with yarn and needles and hooks like i am to think that is the most inviting little space youve ever seen

i have never been an animal person i swore id never have a dog who wants to pick up poop not me but somehow in my baby hungry weakness i was convinced to relent by the other two mccalebs who said they desperately needed a puppy fine whatever just take care of her and pick up the poop

from the spring/summer 09 toast catalog

i am determined

i know some people dont love the whole valentines thing but it is so fun to me i dont care if the greeting card company made it up- any day where i get to be pretty treated with sweetness have a declicious dinner and some romance is right on in my book

what a few hours on a sunny day can do for you

and then i realized i love her so much

(but honestly i dont snack alot when you eat so much protein you dont get hungry as often through the day)

the deal with pcos and carbs

from anthro

all day the kids hung out at that corner played on that grass got drinks out of that hose went through the secret passage way in the juniper bushes and only left the area to go around the block over and over again sometimes it was on bikes with banana seats sometimes roller skates sometimes big wheels sometimes walking even occasionally on skateboards with cardboard boxes on them (our cars)

let me explain Buoy