Cool Open-Rate Stats

Chandra Stiles waging at nib-bahamas.com
Wed Apr 22 20:58:55 PDT 2009

i will i will i will please hold me accountable if you dont see the results posted next week the inspiration pieces

Yummy fabric ready to ship

i bet that block is not nearly as big as i remember it being but i remember it being quite a trip

Ill show you what ive been working on soon- theyre presents and i have to give them away first have a nice monday

but we feel more blessed and amazed than ever at lifes unexpected twists and turns and how happy we are that there is a loving heavenly father that understands the little picture we have in our minds for our lives and gently and lovingly helps us change our vision to a masterpiece i really love life

she follows me around all day just in case she might be needed for something anything cute little penny is just a wee dog but she feels strongly that part of her duty is to scare the crap out of anyone who gets near our house just so they know no one is going to mess with her family not on her watch she is undeterred by bigger animals and scary men- they all get yelled at to stay away

i think they are so cute i love her litte handwriting and she is beyond excited to pass them out some other projects she and i looked at but didnt get around to (of course) from martha (of course)

where are neighborhoods like that anymore with bushes big enough to hide in and kids that go around the block together all afternoon and normal sized houses and the old winkfields next door ok i dont need the winkfields but id sure love to give my kids the rest

different boyfriends came and went through all this some i thought i could marry some i was mad at myself for hanging around some that broke my heart

feeling so inspired

did anyone else sustain life with saltines from the ages of 13-17

i have never been an animal person i swore id never have a dog who wants to pick up poop not me but somehow in my baby hungry weakness i was convinced to relent by the other two mccalebs who said they desperately needed a puppy fine whatever just take care of her and pick up the poop

it was the first time i realized that things dont always go how you think they will and that it all can turn out better than you imagined

i never thought life would then take me to utah to attend byu and then off to serve as a missionary for a year and a half but it did and it was hardest most surprising most rewarding experience of my life

i really really need my bedroom to be simple and uncluttered and white for calming purposes you know what i mean

Taking the valentines happy girl

if you eat like this people will give you crap because its so not trendy anymore but if it will help a woman who would do anything to ovulate and conceive do that (and i know personally quite a few that this was the key for) then who cares what anyone says and jennifer aniston doesnt eat carbs so there

and how every plan ive ever made has been reconstructed into something harder and better than what i laid out as my own agenda

ready to share the love

but let me tell you thats not how it will really go i imagine most kids will want to stay home and play computer games but their moms will make them come and so theyll grudgingly put on a some church pants and skirts so i was wondering if you could help me know how to bring the romance back into our modern life its not really that important no matter the dress or the menu we just want the kids to come to feel the spirit of the temple but its like you said anne when you dont use your imagination to make life beautiful how much you miss