Additional Zinc reserve for your body sold here.

Diann Middleton retrenches at stjulians.com
Thu Apr 23 01:08:53 PDT 2009

i got a lot emails about what i eat and how it effects pcos- so i hope you dont mind if i just answer all the questions here instead of going through each email

1 luce 2 Untitled 3 Working 4 Stove Top

i am determined

different boyfriends came and went through all this some i thought i could marry some i was mad at myself for hanging around some that broke my heart

and how every plan ive ever made has been reconstructed into something harder and better than what i laid out as my own agenda

the deal with pcos and carbs

i thought id live there forever one day when i was 12 my dad quit his job and we moved to lake tahoe it rocked my stable world

she is my best babysitter for cate she takes turns with me putting cate to bed and being her pillow

but i couldnt stop looking at the picture because it shows the place where i played for the first 12 years of my life

secondly i must say i know carbohydrates arent bad i know bread is life and wheat is the staff of life a lot of fruits and veggies are quite sugary/ starchy for almost everyone eating all these foods in moderation will do them fine but remember i am trying to regulate an abnormality to a diabetic sugar is the devil to someone with celiac disease wheat is the devil to someone with milk allergies dairy is the devel and what ive come to believe that for some women who dont ovulate high blood sugar may be their devil and it definately is mine

(but honestly i dont snack alot when you eat so much protein you dont get hungry as often through the day)

with that heres the stuff i eat salad with chicken a different salad with chicken repeat repeat this is the hard thing about it not a ton of delicious options im kind of kidding ive found a few other yummy things too

i look for girls with purses that compliment mine

and then i found myself a mother funny i thought id teach awhile longer and have grant all to myself and save some money

he is the perfect mix to me of blues and folk and funk and feeling

more earrings get yours here

what an adventure it is