The true fact about the immunity of a man

Mayra Rosado wormholest86 at ringtraining.com
Wed Apr 22 02:04:16 PDT 2009

cate chose these pretty little traditional valentines cards from bunny cakes i love them

and then suddenly and to my surprise i met and married the man i had no idea i was dreaming of but he was perfect for me and better than anything i had imagined or sought after before

i had a really tumultuous teenager-hood i was a happy and smart little kid it was surprising when so much angst welled up inside me

from anthro

one thing i enjoy about facebook is the old pictures that friends and fam upload to walk down memory lane together with you

we gave the universe one out- if grant found a job he loved before springtime wed stay put even though we wanted to go to cali really bad and even though grant had been looking for a different job for a long time

different boyfriends came and went through all this some i thought i could marry some i was mad at myself for hanging around some that broke my heart

dinner i kind of snack or have a lunch type meal again dinner is tricky because i still need to prepare dinner for my family so i do but im not super hungry at night so i just eat whatever broccoli a little of what theyre having or snacky stuff or chicken wings or crispy thin crust pizza but i always end the day with a low carb ice cream bar

from toast

but i couldnt stop looking at the picture because it shows the place where i played for the first 12 years of my life

from the spring/summer 09 toast catalog

and as ive been laying in my misery ive been thinking a lot about that penny and just how lonely id be if she wasnt there with me

she didnt want to print off her name- signing was a must

and i think im done cutting kits for a while

the girl loves a project i mean LOVES it was like so fun to her to print them off plan how she wanted to present them go to the store for candy sign and put them together she just bossed me around and made sure i tied the string right

what an adventure it is

i have never been an animal person i swore id never have a dog who wants to pick up poop not me but somehow in my baby hungry weakness i was convinced to relent by the other two mccalebs who said they desperately needed a puppy fine whatever just take care of her and pick up the poop

but the commonality between each experience was- it was out of my hands i occasionally fell in love with someone who couldnt be had i occasionally had to run from someone who wouldnt let me go

where are neighborhoods like that anymore with bushes big enough to hide in and kids that go around the block together all afternoon and normal sized houses and the old winkfields next door ok i dont need the winkfields but id sure love to give my kids the rest

and again when you are at a good weight and having regular cycles you can absolutely add in a lot more whole wheat and whole grain foods as well as all fruits and vegetables and other good carbs like beans if your cycles get a little kooky or you gain weight thats when you know you need to reduce again