No more stable angina symptoms in your Perfect day.

Michelle Thompson flyspecksc69 at promisecuity.com
Wed Apr 22 11:20:26 PDT 2009

i think they are so cute i love her litte handwriting and she is beyond excited to pass them out some other projects she and i looked at but didnt get around to (of course) from martha (of course)

me um we didnt have computers in our homes then

guess what i finally put in the shop

ten months after we were married i was a stay at home mom living the student life again while grant went back to school a few months later another unplanned event- my mom passed away suddenly

we lived on a corner in a typical oc tract neighborhood

you love him too right

again happy things

i remember that too it was really fun i hope it gets warm again real soon i cant wait to go to the park again with you two love mom

i couldnt find a video of him performing it but listen to the lyrics

what an adventure it is

the deal with pcos and carbs

what a few hours on a sunny day can do for you

cate what did you play on the computer then

it was the first time i realized that things dont always go how you think they will and that it all can turn out better than you imagined

i swear nothing makes me happier than a peaceful space and some needles

it makes me too happy drawers full of yarn too glorious

from toast