Diabetes is not an incurable disease!

Francesca Carlisle atwoodhlqu76 at microdairylogic.com
Tue Apr 21 20:27:28 PDT 2009

the girl loves a project i mean LOVES it was like so fun to her to print them off plan how she wanted to present them go to the store for candy sign and put them together she just bossed me around and made sure i tied the string right

isnt life surprising i was laying awake thinking last night about how different my life has gone then what i thought (in a good way)

all day the kids hung out at that corner played on that grass got drinks out of that hose went through the secret passage way in the juniper bushes and only left the area to go around the block over and over again sometimes it was on bikes with banana seats sometimes roller skates sometimes big wheels sometimes walking even occasionally on skateboards with cardboard boxes on them (our cars)

from toast

and i think im done cutting kits for a while

all kits are shipped phew

we gave the universe one out- if grant found a job he loved before springtime wed stay put even though we wanted to go to cali really bad and even though grant had been looking for a different job for a long time

i know some people dont love the whole valentines thing but it is so fun to me i dont care if the greeting card company made it up- any day where i get to be pretty treated with sweetness have a declicious dinner and some romance is right on in my book

hey my little family

i really really need my bedroom to be simple and uncluttered and white for calming purposes you know what i mean

feeling so inspired

im loving babies & mamas sunshine happy rooms and cool colors

hard to find only a little ive met some truly kindred spirits in my life so far especially my two nicoles (well coco i not so much met as i was born to the same parents) i love them girls and their cute purses

this week i am getting all my ducks in a row so that this weekend i can hole up and sew myself some desperately needed skirts for church and summer