Buy Via for your husband and enjoy the whole night!

Kim Lockwood jangledazf62 at roskhleb.ru
Mon Apr 20 14:34:53 PDT 2009

all kits are shipped phew
remember when the weather was warm and we would go to the park when daddy got home from work and we would bring homemade bread and fruit to eat for dinner and we would be drenched in golden light and the cousins would come meet us for some wild rides down the slide
where are neighborhoods like that anymore with bushes big enough to hide in and kids that go around the block together all afternoon and normal sized houses and the old winkfields next door ok i dont need the winkfields but id sure love to give my kids the rest

at 18 i planned to live the tahoe hippie life forever one day i felt compelled i knew it i just had to leave i packed up my car and moved to the central coast
it transported me back in time to simpler sunnier days and its been making really happy to stare at today

women who have these hormonal issues typically carry alot of weight around the middle (due to the out of control insulin and resultant too high of testosterone) and a high protein and fiber diet combined with low carbs really helps with that an added benefit is that these types of foods are so filling and you avoid the highs and crashes that people with blood sugar problems live by
Ill show you what ive been working on soon- theyre presents and i have to give them away first have a nice monday

more earrings get yours here dab
grant and i listened and danced to his music on valentines day

say hi to gilbert and the kids with love km
just a phone call one night she had an aneurysm and although this was a surprise of the worst kind it was the most spiritual time of my life much good and understanding has come through that loss

and i think im done cutting kits for a while
i had a really tumultuous teenager-hood i was a happy and smart little kid it was surprising when so much angst welled up inside me

and as ive been laying in my misery ive been thinking a lot about that penny and just how lonely id be if she wasnt there with me
refined sugar will be your enemy till you die

valentines day preparations
we gave the universe one out- if grant found a job he loved before springtime wed stay put even though we wanted to go to cali really bad and even though grant had been looking for a different job for a long time

goal peaceful nights productive days
a little note for my valentine

she didnt want to print off her name- signing was a must
again happy things

from toast
i have never been an animal person i swore id never have a dog who wants to pick up poop not me but somehow in my baby hungry weakness i was convinced to relent by the other two mccalebs who said they desperately needed a puppy fine whatever just take care of her and pick up the poop

cause that would make me happy
what do you look for in a best friend

im just obsessed with him
project 31 is rolling along i have donations for every single item i need for the 31 newborn kits and lots of fabric donations and i will sew until there are 31 baby quilts too thank you SO much i was overwhelmed by the awesome response packages are starting to arrive i will be sure to post some pictures when i get it all together and ready to take to the humanitarian center my heart is happy