Elegant watches for less than half

Trent Obrien cypherpunks at jfet.org
Mon Apr 6 01:04:06 PDT 2009

How about making your friends jealous and saving a lot of money doing it? Forget about spending thousands of dollars on a new Rolex watch! Instead, visit the newly redesigned Diamond Replicas and buy yourself a beautiful, one of a kind Rolex Datejust watch!
http://www.suhohofob.cn

Of course, we're talking about replica watches, not the overpriced originals... After all, our Rolex Datejusts offer the same precise functionality and exact look than their costly counterparts, but you can buy yours for just a couple of hundred bucks. So, come aboard Diamond Replicas and take advantage of our extensive collection of replica Rolex watches, our superb customer service and our super low prices!
http://www.suhohofob.cn