i am here now where are you

Ulian M. colesonnn at producealliance.com
Thu Sep 25 20:19:20 PDT 2008

Hello, my dear friend!

To be honest, I can't write letters. I have never done it before, till today. It is the first time I wanted to write letter, especially to stranger. That is why don't be very critical to me. I want to get acquainted with you, because I find you to be very interesting and smart man. I know that the distance between us is very long and somebody will not believe in possibility of loving relations, but not me. I believe, because I want very much, I want to start romantic relations with you.
If you decide not to reply, I will understand, who I am, you don't know me and it is your right to ignore my letter, but nevertheless I ask you to reply http://womenfeeling.com/sensitivity
I am sure that you won't regret. I want to break distance between us and i want  to do it at once. Maybe acquaintance with me will open to you true love, who knows...

Do svidaniya

Ulia M.