Fair Game: Vandalism of the CO in Mayfair, London

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 11:49:44 PDT 2008

Interestingly, the "Extremists" seem to be finally catching on.

Last night someone vandalized the Central Office in Mayfair, London, impact 8
large banks. They apparently pulled dozens of circuit packs, cut fiber cables,
and even put those fake photos in front of the security cameras.

It has wiped out lots of important banking traffic in the area, and it's going
to take a few days to get it all back up, as they don't have enough spare
circuit packs to get the traffic moving again.

My one main contention against the anti-Crusader Muslims (such as the 9/11
gang) is that they moved directly to attacking civilians without exhausting
all of the other options first. What they didn't seem to understand as they
flew the planes 7 years ago is that human life means a hell of a lot less in
the US then they think it should, particularly if the corpses-to-be are
dressed in military fatiques and driving the latest multi-million dollar tech
purchased from Lockheed or Sikorsky or whatever. This is the kind of thing
that will really matter, even though I've seen no mention of it in the press.

-TD