hard to top this bullshit

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 13:26:33 PDT 2008

I keep thinking someone read this on Cypherpunks where it was meant to be a
gag, but took it seriously.

On the other hand, there might be one piece of logic here: If the jihadis are
willing to die, then hiding their ops messages inside kiddie porn might cause
local law enforcement to get all hot and bothered about busting a kiddie porn
ring, and not bother calling in other authorities (on time!) for terrorism
ties.

On the other hand, the jihadis are after all religious, some its conceivable
they would not avail themselves of this particularly methodology. (For
instance, why don't terrorists ever max out their credit cards?)

-TD