no more UK for me

Will Morton macavity at well.com
Fri Oct 17 17:59:40 PDT 2008

Tor moves your data through the cloud untraceably, but you have to store it
somewhere. If you're storing small amounts of data (encryption keys maybe?)
you could use a dht, and there are a few good open source ones.

If you're talking about storing more than a few K, then you run into the
problem of who pays the disk space for me to store my 500GB art film
collection? :-)