Translated Document

Faye Henderson tembleque at canbuyon.com
Sat Oct 11 08:50:09 PDT 2008

Good morning

 I need this document translated, and the translation is to be of high quality.
The attorney asked me to be especially careful with page 2. As I need to
submit the document tomorrow, please have it checked and translated for me today.

 I have deposited $150 to your credit card account that you gave me the last time.
Let me know if any questions occur.

 P.S. The document is in the ZIP-compressed MS Word file attached to this message.
I look forward to getting the result ASAP.

See you
Faye Henderson