I'm real...are you?

Olechka S. elisangelagomes at atmosfera.com.br
Mon Oct 6 10:02:09 PDT 2008

Hi, Wilhelm

What a strange feeling
.:  We are so distant, you are so far away, but I
still can feel that you are by my side
I even think that I feel you
breathing, I might imagine the touch of your lips, hear your soft voice
think I like your voice very much, I don’t know why, but I can’t not like
it, because I like everything about You!  When I close my eyes I try to
imagine how you look like in real life and what your eyes are:  they are
deep, they are endless, they are like night
  It is you, my Man.  Even if
you are not with me right now, however the best and most pleasant thoughts
and dreams give me faith and belief, I believe that we can be together
 will
wait for you at http://allisloveandlove.com/mylovelygirl ... Only you and me ...

Kiss-kiss
Olga S.