University Dip1oma/Degree based On Working Experience, No Study/Exam auxwc u0

Kandis Un kandis_un_xy at maxnet.co.nz
Mon Oct 6 19:00:05 PDT 2008

Would you like to:
Increase Your salary??
Increase our ability to find other work??
Increase your marketability??
Increase your Desirability??

Please Call: 1-718-989-5740 (inside USA)
              +1-718-989-5740 (outside USA)

is an University Degree/Dip1oma holding You Back?
Kindly call us to inquire About our degree programs.

Whether you are seeking a Bacheelors, Diploma, M B A or P h D
We can Provide you credentials to Get you Better career
No Test, Study, Exam or courseworks required

Please Call: 1-718-989-5740 (inside USA)
              +1-718-989-5740 (outside USA)

Please leave us Your "Name, Country & Phone No. with Countrycode"

We will get Back to you Real soon