Unique Employment Opportunity For You

Fredrick Mansfield hpueyyw at bonlam.com.mx
Sat Nov 22 21:10:47 PST 2008

Dear Job Seeker,

We are glad to inform you about new vacancy opening in the area of proofreading at Ran-De-Vou Co.

Part time job Description:

We provide you with business messages which require revision and your task is to make necessary
corrections as an english speaking person, and e-mail them back to us.

Payment:

There is no fixed salary for this vacancy. We offer $5.00 per 1Kb of the text which you revise (the workload is about 4-5 Kb a day).
The salary is paid once a month, and begins with the date of the first revision you make.
(Example: by editing 5Kb of texts a day you earn $1000.00 a month)

Requirements:

-Applicant must be a US citizen
-Applicant must be of a legal age: 21+
-Applicant should be skilled in computer usage, and American English

Feel free to submit the application form which follows only to e-mail:  randevou.intl at gmail.com
__________
FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
CITY, STATE, ZIP CODE:
Phone number (home or cell, but SHOULD BE available any day time):
E-MAIL:
AGE:
OCCUPATION:
EDUCATION:

You will receive a response from us in 24 hours.

If you have any questions please reply only at our e-mail:  randevou.intl at gmail.com

Sincerely,  Ran-De-Vou Co. Team