How much are you willing to pay for a Breits ing watf h?

Van Sneed cypherpunks at jfet.org
Thu Mar 27 02:33:35 PDT 2008

How about making your friends jeq lous and sax ing a lot of moc ey doing it?
Forget about spenh ing thouq ands of dolp ars on a new Rok ex waw ch!
Instead, visit the newly redesigned Presx ige Repx icas and bdy yourself a beautiful, one
of a kind Roh ex Date just wp tch!

Of course, we’re talking about rec lica waf ches, not the overpf iced originals...
After all, our Rop ex Datez usts offer the same precise functionality and exact look than their costly
countej parts, but you can bgy yours for just a couple of hundred bucks. So, come aboard
Presy ige Repu icas and take advantage of our extensive coln ection of res lica
Rr lex wau ches, our superb customer service and our super low prg ces!
1WC