Wanted: Prof,Sweet,Attractive,Caring Man

Nat bbualn at thecrew.com
Sun Jun 15 02:40:53 PDT 2008

Good time of the day!

It is always difficult to tell something about yourself when you have so
little knowledge about the person you are communicating with. I did not know
before that it is possible to get acquainted by means of a computer on the
Internet; my girlfriend has advised me this way.  I thought to myself, that
rigid information would awaken your interest in me, this is important for
me, because I do want to become a friend to you or even something more who
knows?  So, I love productive leisure. I like to travel and visit various
places, but my work does not allow me to do it often. I have many friends,
we sometimes waste time together.
I am also looking for a life partner, self-confident, mature, independent
and gentle. Maybe our wishes coincide?  I will be happy to see you at
http://www.dreamsaboutlady.com/7767/
and get involved in communication with you. I think this is
enough for the first time and I truly hope that we will get along with you.
I want to know you as good as possible so you are welcome with a story about
your life.

Have a nice day
Nat