So you�re a rocket scientist?

Nataly copyrightn at 12day.dk
Sun Jul 6 01:27:06 PDT 2008

Privet, dear!

I want to tell you about my dream. Millions of people have such a dream.
It's simple but complicated at the same time. I am dreaming about a little
beautiful house, a small garden, a sport place on the back yard. I will take
care about my home and make it comfortable and cozy. I will take care about
my man and make him proud that he has me near him! I will take care about
the fire of love in our hearts and make it an eternal fire. I will make each
day of our lives a holiday, a bright and happy one. Life is given only once
and there is place for happiness only in it. Let's step on the road to each
other now! Write to me here, dear http://www.inspiredlove.net/8130/ ...
and we will learn each other better.

Hugs and kisses
Natali