Purchase Medications at Low Cost

Mac Estrada dwanderswilliamsm at anderswilliams.com
Thu Feb 21 04:46:02 PST 2008

Dear valued member.We offer you a unique opportunity to save on one of the most essential goods ever - our prices for generic Canadian drugs will definitely be able to please you.Canadian drugs are as qualitative as the American ones but they are a lot cheaper. Well, actually they used to be cheaper� Now the prices for generic Canadian drugs are just laughable. Up to 20% off the price for qualitative products of Canadian subsidiaries of world's major pharmaceutical companies.You receive 12 bonus pills for free if your order is over $300.Find out about our huge discounts right now.
http://geocities.com/castanedadewayne/Thank You for Your time and for your attention

Yours faithfully,
Mac Estrada