undersea cable cuts

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Fri Feb 8 15:36:30 PST 2008

Um, thats *five* cuts.  And not random cuts either - they are specifically
targetting both sides of the rings.  This is someone who truly understands
the tech - they are not just cutting random cables, they are cutting the
right cables in the right sequence.

I have been having an offline talk with a small group since this started,
and none of us believed it was "random" after cut #4, and I am pretty
certain everyone of us believes it's a pro.

The question is *who*?  The parche is in fact decomm'd (one of the group
checked on it's pyhsical status); and there are only two countries
suspected of having the required type of sub (Israel and Russia) besides
the US.  I would have thought Israel but for the heavy targetting of
French property, and I cant find any reason for it to be Russia other than
there is nobody else.  Of course, I dont see what the various spook
facilities do, so who knows, maybe everyone has sea-floor open to the
water cable subs docking these days?

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson

What religion, please tell me, tells you as a follower of that religion
to occupy another country and kill its people? Please tell me. Does
Christianity tell its followers to do that? Judaism, for that matter?
Islam, for that matter? What prophet tells you to send 160,000 troops
to another country, kill men, women, and children? You just can't wear
your religion on your sleeve or just go to church. You should be
truthfully religious.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad