Must have drugs with the best quality

Ophelia Caron dwpalmeram at palmera.it
Fri Feb 1 23:10:04 PST 2008

Dear valued member.We are happy to inform you about our New Campaign - up to 20% off the price for generic Canadian drugs. Make your body a good present - recover your health with the help of our products.The products of Canadian pharmaceutical enterprises are as good as the American ones. The only difference is the price - the unbelievably low price.You get 12 bonus pills with any order over $300.Get the best deal right now while the New Sale is still on - visit CanadianPharmacy right now.
http://geocities.com/walterfrank82/Thank You for Your time and for your attention

Yours faithfully,
Ophelia Caron