Tromboning: Internet Traffic Begins to Bypass the U.S.

R.A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Sat Aug 30 20:08:39 PDT 2008

On Aug 30, 2008, at 10:15 PM, Allen wrote:

> Who (and how did you come up with the money) did you bribe to get
> your passport stamped thus?

Don't have to bribe anyone. Well, you do have to pay them extortionate
amounts of money every six months or so to give you a "long-term"
visa, but it's all legal, cash paid to Anguillian Inland Revenue, and
all that.

Besides taxation being theft, and all that.

:-)

As for how I earned it, I'm not sure "earned" had much to do with it,
truth be told, but I'm not one to look a breezy veranda in the, um,
mouth, anymore. cf, "Inner Peckerwood Slacker", above...

Cheers,
RAH