brings

Rae Boykin akstcaaalifemnsdgs at aaalife.com
Mon Aug 18 09:05:23 PDT 2008

Add this company to your radar

Guardian Angel Group
the symbol for the company is G A G I
Price per share for the company is  $. 06
The targeted price is $.50 (%900)

Guardian Angel is under new leadership of Mr.Ryan

Mr. Ryan sees the multi-billion dollar global defense and security sector as being one of the largest growth areas over the next 10 years and an industry that actually performs well through down markets. "My goal is simple" states Ryan, "Work to generate solid returns to our investors and to build an innovative and aggressive global company that provides service and value, helping our clients save money and perform successfully in difficult regions."

THis is not a smokestack its a real company with a real future.