Looking for you

Irochka B. adajk at fiestaseattle.com
Sat Aug 16 00:25:06 PDT 2008

Good time of the day!

Do you agree with me that it is so wonderful if  your eyes are opened and
you meet in front of you the same opened eyes of your beloved; you can touch
his sleeping soft skin, you can kiss his hot and sweet lips and to feel like
the happiest person, because you are in love, you are in true love.
I like you, in spite of the fact I know about your only some facts, but I
hope that you won't leave without your attention such pretty woman like me.
How can you be sure that you won't waste time if you write to me?
You won't waste your time, because I am pretty young woman, with sense of
humor, with romantic heart, with sweet dreams, with spring fresh beauty into
my body and into my heart.
If you single and your heart wants to fall into love, I will wait for your
reply. You should not look for me very long, because I am here
http://www.meetlovegirls.net/8120/
and everything you need × just to contact with me.

Waiting for your mail
Irochka B.