do u want Good Pay Job? World recognized University Dip1oma/Degree/Bacheloor for you daje sp

Marion Lavonne marionlavonnekv at agora.bungi.com
Mon Aug 11 09:12:52 PDT 2008

It cost You NOTHING (Yes! $0) to Give us a call, We Will Contact you back

No Tests/classes/Exams/books/Interviews
100% N0 PreSchool Qualification Required!

------------------------------
Inside USA: 1-718-989-5740
0utside USA: +1-718-989-5740
------------------------------

Degree, Bacheelor, MasteerMBA, PhDD available in The field Of your choice so you can even become a doctor and receive all the benefits that Comes with It!

Please kindly leave below 3 info in voicemail:

a) Your Name
b) Your country
c) Your Phone no. [Please include Countrycode]

Call NOW!! 24-hours a day, 7-Days A Week waiting for your call

Inside USA: 1-718-989-5740
0utside USA: +1-718-989-5740

Our Staff will get back To you in 1-3 working days