Replica or Original?

Andrew Gilliam cypherpunks at jfet.org
Wed Apr 30 17:03:12 PDT 2008

Quite recently, in 1983, Franck Muller introduced his own stylish brand of watches that
was made from the finest materials that he could gather. Being hand made, they also
carry a hefty price tag, but for us, that should not be a problem. I'm not hinting that either
you or I are rich; instead, I'm talking about buying a Franck Muller timepiece at
Prestige Replicas!
http://sabasubylap11.blogspot.com/

This store believes that every man and woman should have the quality watch of their
choice, price barred. And so, they offer you a replica of the Franck Muller originals that
is exact in every aspect, and costs a fraction of the price. Go to Prestige Replicas and
find the Frank Muller replica that matches your personality, and rest assured that no one
will ever know that it’s a replica watch!
http://sabasubylap11.blogspot.com/