[gsc] Got my coffee!

R.A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Wed Apr 16 03:55:29 PDT 2008

Begin forwarded message:
From: Patrick Chkoreff <patrick at rayservers.net>
Date: April 15, 2008 9:50:04 PM GMT-04:00
To: gold-silver-crypto at rayservers.com
Subject: Re: [gsc] Got my coffee!

shanesmith at nanaimogold.com wrote, On 04/15/2008 09:29 PM:

> Some people here complain that they can't drink this stuff all day
> like
> the normal junk they are used to.

Today was a hectic workday for me, fiddling with accrued interest on
municipal bonds.  Consequently today was a FOUR-BANGER for me -- yep, 4
small cappuccinos throughout the day.  Usually my limit is two.

> Now I have to figure out this Loom stuff. I had a look some months
> back.

I sent you some quick guidance in an email offlist.

Keep in mind that "Capulin Currency" is a digital currency which you
have never used before.  Consequently I advised you on how to paste the
asset description in your folder so you can deal with it in the future
... assuming you haven't already added it.

-- Patrick

P.S. Here is a smattering of asset types I happen to be aware of:

https://loom.cc/?function=view&hash=db53fd011eb53ee9c4dbb5a88198cb3e34e1778feeaf3b2a118e619425ecbf6a