Privacy: What should Google do?

silky michaelslists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 20:20:31 PDT 2008

i'm sure everyone one this list knows about customizegoogle, which you
can use to always go in the ssl gmail,

http://www.customizegoogle.com/

(the default install requires tweaking to get rid of ad's, etc).

i have doubts about it's anonymized cookie implementation, as i do
notice i remain logged in when i browse all my google services.

for me, i think google's very goal [organising information] goes
against any appropriate privacy implementation [or at least, that's
how they act].

they need to build privacy into their overall mission-statement.

--
http://lets.coozi.com.au/

There's not a problem I can't fix, because I can do it in the mix.