September 70% OFF

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Wed Sep 26 12:35:43 PDT 2007

Hrmmmm...

	Echoes of toad?

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson
sysadmin_at_mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

What religion, please tell me, tells you as a follower of that religion to
occupy another country and kill its people? Please tell me. Does
Christianity tell its followers to do that? Judaism, for that matter?
Islam, for that matter? What prophet tells you to send 160,000 troops to
another country, kill men, women, and children? You just can't wear your
religion on your sleeve or just go to church. You should be truthfully
religious.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad