VERY URGENT

Mr.Anthony wmw at bankers.nl
Mon Sep 24 18:00:07 PDT 2007

My name is Mr.Anthony Van Helden, I work with a firm "Van Mens & Wissel"
which is a financial firm attached to a major bank in the netherlands.

At Van Mens & Wissel Financial Services, we have a single intention to
understand our clients'needs and help them make appropriate financial decisions.

Simply put, our standards are high. Our Financial Advisors are seasoned
professionals from various industry backgrounds including accounting,banking,
financial planning, insurance, legal, and sales, among others.

I have been in contact with a good client of ours who wishes to make a
huge investments in your country.

Your main assignment will be collecting data as well as representing the interest
of our client.A huge financial gain awaits you.

For more information please do respond via this email address:(investments at accountant.com)

Please do not forget to send me your Telephone and Fax numbers.

Respectfully,

Anthony van helden

Van Mens & Wissel Business Law.
Kloveniersburgwal 95