cpunks downtime

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Mon Sep 17 20:11:52 PDT 2007

> Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:39:22 -0500 (CDT)
> From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl at mfn.org>
> To: cypherpunks at jfet.org
> Subject: Re: cpunks downtime
>
> Actually,  I was passing on an inquiry begun by Tyler Durden.  As the
list
> is so moribund that nobody noticed it was dead, I'm curious - how many
> people are still subscribed Riad?

I'm still subscribed and reading.  (Riad?)

I just thought that the "moderator" was behind somewhat and would get
caught up when time permitted.

Regards,
GRegory Hicks

> --
> Yours,
> J.A. Terranson
> sysadmin_at_mfn.org
> 0xBD4A95BF
>

> "Military force is justified only in self-defense; naked aggression is
the
> province of dictators and rogue states.  This is the danger of a new
> 'pre-emptive first strike' doctrine."
>
> Ron Paul
>

> On Mon, 17 Sep 2007, Riad S. Wahby wrote:
>
> > Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 10:39:57 -0400
> > From: Riad S. Wahby <rsw at jfet.org>
> > To: cypherpunks at jfet.org
> > Subject: cpunks downtime
> >
> > All,
> >
> > A quick note to let you know that I had some unexpected downtime on
the
> > jfet.org/al-qaeda.net node (the last remaining one, sadly) due to a
> > change in my mailer configuration whose impact I had not
anticipated.
> > My sincere apologies, and thanks to J. A. Terranson for pointing it
out
> > to me.
> >
> > Enjoy,
> >
> > -=rsw

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems                  | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 9B1
San Jose, CA 95134

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision."